lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

Monday, 23rd March - English

Good morning everyone!

How was your weekend? Did you keep  yourselves busy? I hope you had some fun!


This week I hope to see your faces at last. I'll be meeting you in groups for you to ask me your doubts about English or Science lessons and also for me to ask you some questions. 

1) Please, be prepared for this game:
It's a role play. You will be psychologists (A) and dreamers (B). I will listen to you playing your part, where one of you will describe a scene of your dream, (one of the pictures included in the file below) and the other one, the psychologist, will try to explain the meaning of that dream. You can see 4 different scenes of dreams below. Please, bring some ideas for our chat.
Let's your imagination set free!

2) Also, do these activities in  your notebook. (see file 'activity 6th-dream.pdf' below)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS