viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

Friday, 29th May - ENGLISH

Friday, 29th May

TOO, TOO MUCH/MANY, ENOUGH



Remember to keep the notes below into your 'Important Book' (whether Physical folder or Drive folder)



AND NOW SOME EXERCISES FOR YOU TO PRACTISE.


Copy activities 1 and 2 in your notebook or in a Google Doc, and send me your answers or share the document with me, please.


1.- Write in the blanks too, too much, too many.  

- The baby is drinking __________ water.
- Summer in the South of Spain is ________ hot.
- I have  done __________ exercises.
- This is a very rich woman, she has got ___________ houses.
- I'm going to bed right now, I'm _________ tired.
- You mustn't say that this job is _______ easy.
- There are _________ cars here.

2.- Rewrite each sentence using the adverb "enough". 

- It isn't hot to go to the swimming-pool.
- You are intelligent to pass the exam.
- Your friend Lucy is beautiful to be a model.
- I don't have paper to write a long letter.
- Please, buy milk for all of us.
- She hasn't got money to buy a new house.
- You don't speak loud so I can't hear you. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS